May I just say that writing this little about me blurb is the hardest part of putting together a website? Cause it is.
So lets's see: I live in a house on stilts, am obsessed with fat cats, and have a fondness for peanut butter cups that runs so deep, I named my daughter Reese. I dabble on the ukulele, and make the best snickerdoodles on the planet (Thank you Grams). Also, I'll take all of the travel and adventure, please.
You know what I love most about weddings? The emotions. The laughter, tears, hearts filled with joy: all of that happens without any prompting from me. Those are the images that make me giddy. When I photograph a wedding, I want to catch all of the love intertwined with the chaos. I want all the genuine feels.
Things I love
- Diet Dr Pepper.
- Super cute, fuzzy baby critters. I mean, have you seen a baby chick!?
- Hiking. This Florida girl hiked to the tippy top of Mt Timpanogos in Utah with one of my oldest friends. It was HARD.
- Tattoos. I currently have 6.
- Aspens, tulips and poppies.
Not so much
- Cheesecake. I'm sorry, but cheese should not be made into a dessert. Ever.
- People who don't know how to put their phones down.
- Being cooped up in the house.
- Raw vegetables.
- Tree frogs. Suction cup toes shouldn't be a thing.
For those brave enough to watch this, I send giant virtual hugs. Bear with me. When I say I dabble on the uke, what I really mean is that I'm completely winging it.